The best way to determine your shoes size is to measure your foot:
1. Put your foot on a blank sheet of paper and shift body weight to
it. Outline your foot (see pic.1).
2. Then measure the length in CM from the extreme point of a heel to the longest toe of your foot (see pic. 2).
3. To determine the right width, measure the widest part of your foot (pic.3).
Please check your sizing. No return or exchange on Galex Dance Shoes. Please use the size charts provided or send an email for sizing help.
Galex shoes are made of high-quality natural and artificial materials such as leather, atlas, parcha, velour. The selection of material for men 's, women 's and children 's dance shoes is in line with the requirements of the shoe style, as well as the current rules of international dance organizations on clothing and shoes for dancers. Shoes for social dancing, for stage characteristic dance, wedding shoes, as well as everyday shoes can be made of a wider range of materials and according to the wishes of the customer.
Rules use and care
To extend the working lifespan of shoes, you should follow these guidelines:
1. Try the shoes on a clean and soft surface to avoid contamination and scratches on the soles.
2. The shoes should be rubbed periodically, and the sole should be cleaned with a special brush from paraffin and stuck particles of dirt. Paraffin, accumulated on soles from parquet, glues dirt and outside objects to them, which leads to accelerated wear of shoes.
3. Dance shoes are strictly forbidden to wash manually and in washing machines.
4. Shoes are not allowed to be moistened and dried near heat sources.
5. It is strictly forbidden to clean shoes with aggressive materials.
6. In winter and in a very hot summer period you should not leave shoes for a long period of time in open spaces, as well as in car trunks.
7. It is not allowed to use shoes on asphalt and dirt surfaces.
8. Dance shoes are designed to be used exclusively on a parquet or laminate.